Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Summer To-Do List

This Summer, I want to do things that
I don't usually build up the courage for.
Also things that I would just like to do.

-Learn Violin.
-Learn German.
-Learn Algebra.
-Write 5 songs.
-Get healthier.
-Dance in the streets.
at night time.
-Break a household.
item on purpose. =)
-Watch fireworks.
-Study the Salem Witch Trials.
-Get a job.
-Climb a tree, in a dress.
-Complete a diary.
-Sneak out.
-Lay out by the old high school
in the middle of the night.
-Kiss someone.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

sneak out huh???
Kind of hard when all you have to do is ask to go out, LOL!!!!!

I snuck out all the time but that was because I was always grounded, like that really worked :)

Good luck meeting your goals :)

justjuls said...

Crazy girl!
I have comments - you better get busy cause you have been reorganizing your room for 2 days now - and that isn't even on the list.
Break something of Kendra's -kay?

QavahYada said...

Hahaha.
Love the list my darling:-D You know half of these things we are going to do together!
Mark 'get a job' off your list...or, you know...you might want to wait until you TECHNICALLY have a job, but I'd say you're pretty much set, beautiful.
I want to make one of these lists now!